Skip to content

My decision was…

August 25, 2011

To come home. Purely for economic reasons. I could hack it, of course I could. Still feels like failure though. Good news is that I might be going back – if my plans work out, and even if they don’t I’ll probably go back in anticipation of not being cancelled on…

Advertisements
3 Comments leave one →
  1. August 25, 2011 12:47 pm

    What’s happening? E-mail me, if you’d rather xx

  2. August 26, 2011 5:14 pm

    oo let me know what’s happening too! You know where I am xx

    • August 29, 2011 12:33 pm

      @ITS, I sent you a text. Don’t know if you got it. Am going back to France on Thursday!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: